Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What's Up...

Jett takes a swing at the mask
Some friends gathered and celebrated the end of my radiation treatment with me this weekend. And, my radiation mask was hung like a pinata. The kids had fun smashing it with a bat and it finally broke. The next birthday party we have I plan to just hang up any plastic item from a tree, give the kids a bat and let them go. It was hours of fun for the kids. 

I was surprised with a special performance by both Adam and Enzo. Lola made a "pin the tail on the brain tumor" game. It was great to relax and celebrate. 

Thanks for all the support Team Mick received. As of now, the 2015 Brain Tumor Event raised over $400,000 which will help fund brain tumor research. Thanks to those who were able to join us for the walk and for all of the generous donations.

This Friday, we're meeting with my Neuro Oncologist to discuss my chemotherapy plan. And, in a couple of weeks I am scheduled for my first post radiation MRI.

I'm still tired and taking naps during the day but the worst of my recovery is, thankfully, behind me!!!

Kids having fun on the trampoline









Adam 
Lola
Enzo

No comments:

Post a Comment