Monday, April 20, 2015

Life Has Two Rules

I got a nice card from some friends in the mail today. It reminded me how many people are thinking of me and pulling for me. Thanks to Adam & Julie for boosting my spirits.

Spring Break went by fast. We had some fun and enjoyed a nice family birthday dinner for my mother-in-law. And, even though I'm totally exhausted, I actually started two projects. They're taking much longer than I had planned and much longer than Fay and the kids would like. Luckily, my father-in-law is close by and can help me out. 

Not much new to report. Pretty much the same old, same old - Radiation, naps, walks...But, Radiation is almost over! It will be so nice to have that chunk of time back every day. My Technicians told me today that I won't get to ring the bell at the end of my 6 weeks of treatment. I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed.
Thanks to Ron for filling in for Fay today and taking me to Radiation. As she likes to say, "it was awesome!"

I was looking forward to getting back to Speech and Occupational Therapies but, we recently found out that our insurance declined payment on all of my sessions. Once Radiation is over, I hope to figure this issue out.

Overall, I feel OK. Fay thinks I'm grumpy, peri-menopausal, and looking for a fight. Maybe she's right...






No comments:

Post a Comment